Skip to content
- Avoid an in-person appointment if you’re feeling under the weather. Opt for a Telehealth appointment instead.
- Wear your mask in the office until instructed to remove it.
- Patients will be seated in a marked seating waiting area.
- Expect temperatures and a health screening to be in place upon arrival.
- The less contact the better, so please avoid others as much as possible.
- Elevators will be limited to 2 persons, or 4 for larger ones.
- There will be ample do’s and don’ts in office messaging, mainly to wear masks and social distance.
- When at all possible, limit exposure to staff, and wear your mask until you arrive in the exam room.
- If you’re uncomfortable with the office hygiene, speak up. In general, avoid touching any surfaces.
- If it’s a routine checkup, consider a virtual visit after blood tests have been taken. You can discuss them over the phone or video call, free from others’ germs.